This is literally a hot mess. Some guy in Georgia, probably with the IQ of an inbred, decides to do some fall cleaning with a blowtorch. Galen Winchell set fire to his west Georgia home Wednesday as he cleaned cobwebs from exterior eaves with a blowtorch. This idiot noticed the blaze when he saw smoke pouring from the attic. Surely high temperature is good for killing nasty germs but would-be cleaners take note: A blowtorch is not a good substitute for a broom or hot water. Luckily the house was not burned to the ground.